Roasted Lemon Cod
From Ainsley Harriott's low fat meals in minutes
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g cod fillets
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 10 fresh bay leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Mix together the garlic, parsley, oil and some salt and pepper.
- Rub the mixture over the fish fillets and set aside for 10 minutes or so
- Arrange the lemon slices and bay leaves on a baking sheet and sit the cod fillets on top.
- Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes until just cooked and a little charred. Serve immediately.