My recipe, inspired by many others including Thomasina Miers, http://www.chow.com, and http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/aug/12/how-to-make-perfect-guacamole
The avocados oxidise quite quickly so eat within a day or so of making it.
- 2 avocados - I usually use Hass
- Spring onions - a couple, finely chopped
- Roma tomato - one, finely chopped
- Chilli - of your choice, deseeded and finely chopped
- Coriander - a good tablespoon or two finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- Combine the avocado, spring onions, tomato, coriander and chilli in a bowl.
- Garnish with salt to taste
- Squeeze over the lime juice and stir