Roasted Kipfler Potato Salad
- 2kg kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a large baking tray
- Combine potatoes, garlic and 2 tablespoons of oil on the prepared tray. Roast for 20 minutes or until the garlic is tender. Remove garlic from the oven and roast potatoes for a further 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Squeeze garlic from skin into a small bowl. Discard skin. Add lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil. Whisk to combine. Thickly slice warm potatoes. Place potatoes in a large bowl and combine with the garlic mixture and the chives. Toss gently to mix together.