With garlic, rosemary and lemon. From Serious Eats
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cutlets
- Whisk together garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, and olive oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer half of mixture to a separate container and set aside. Add chicken to the large bowl and turn pieces to thoroughly coat.
- Place chicken directly over the hot side of the barbecue (or grill pan), cover, and cook, rotating the pieces occasionally (but not flipping them), until the chicken is almost completely cooked through and only a few pink spots remain on the top side, about 4 minutes. Flip chicken and cook on second side until just done, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Re-whisk reserved marinade and pour it over the chicken. Serve immediately